Thursday 24 May 2012

Background

Artist's blog about a women's post-natal creativity sessions called My Time, My Space, Radstock.  
My name is Jill Carter, I am a visual artist and facilitator, interested in arts & health, based in the South-West UK.  I am experienced in a diverse range of social engagement / participatory arts projects.   In my work themes explored often involve life journeys, a process which acknowledges individual and collective stories.  I bring a warm hearted, sensitive and playful approach to my work, using journals, story boxes, photography, drawings, artist's blogs, sound and film.

Women are invited to the ten weekly artist-led sessions designed specifically for mums with young children  organised by Creativity Works, Radstock, in association with BANES Health Visitors and Radstock Children's Centre.

Monday morning: 9.45 am - 11.45 am
Radstock Children's Centre (near Library)
Radstock, Somerset
Children's Creche
Free Parking

No comments:

Post a Comment